The programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to apply a broad range of mathematical skills and tools to a wide variety of contexts, with some theoretical understanding.
- To facilitate the learner in their progression of using mathematics for work and life.
- To assist the learner to apply mathematics in a variety of real life situations.
- To enable the learner to acquire mathematical skill in problem solving and mathematical investigations in the following areas: mathematical modelling, statistics and probability, graphing functions, differential and integral calculus, complex numbers and trigonometry.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.