Remote learning, 18:30-21:30, from Monday, 25 September – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday (14 weeks) €250* (€185 conc.)
Mathematics QQI Level 5 Certificate 5N1833
We have 3 Maths intakes per year – September, January & May – for further specific information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org where we will try and provide you with the information you need.
Study with the largest QQI Maths school in Ireland – QQI.
The programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to apply a broad range of mathematical skills and tools to a wide variety of contexts, with some theoretical understanding.
We are the largest Maths school in Ireland, with over half of all QQI Maths awards for Ireland in 2021 – QQI.
Maths for PME in Primary or Post-Primary Education
An alternative for the mathematics requirement for PME in Primary or Post-Primary Education is a merit grade (65-79%) or distinction grade (80-100%) obtained in this QQI Level 5 Mathematics Course (5N1833).
Your official transcript for proof of your mathematics requirement will be available 4-6 weeks after completion of course.
Please verify the entry requirement dates with your course college.
- Modelling using Mathematics
- Statistics and Probability
- Functions and Graphs
- Complex Numbers
|Nights||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday|
|Times||18:30 to 21:30|
|Starting||Monday, 25 September 2023|
Exam for this subject will take place on Saturday in January 2023, TBC at 11am onsite in Mallow Campus.
Live video-conferencing on Google Meet, email tutor support, free Google Docs and Microsoft Office Online, study notes and course materials online on Moodle.
How do online classes work?
*€190.00 with online discount, €140.00 for Social Welfare/PUP, €140.00 for Old Age Pension recipients, €120.00 for current and just graduated Mallow campus day students, FREE on the Training Support Grant.
|Deadline||Enrol before Monday, 18 September 2023|
QQI 5N1833 Mathematics, Level 5 (part of 5M4468)
- To facilitate the learner in their progression of using mathematics for work and life.
- To assist the learner to apply mathematics in a variety of real life situations.
- To enable the learner to acquire mathematical skill in problem solving and mathematical investigations in the following areas: mathematical modelling, statistics and probability, graphing functions, differential and integral calculus, complex numbers and trigonometry.
Official QQI specifications and assessment breakdown: QQI 5N1833 Mathematics, Level 5
- Learners must be aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
Course costs already include QQI certification.
- QQI http://www.qqi.ie.
- See full Terms & Conditions.