This Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Care & Education is skills based programme designed for those who are in a supervisory role in an Early Years setting. It builds on and expands the QQI Level 5 Certificate in Childcare to provide the learner with a comprehensive understanding of childcare and education in Ireland today.
It is made up of 8 components and each carries a value of 15 credits, giving a total of 120 credits for the full award.For modules running next term please refer to the individual component awards listed below or head to nightschool.ie/tag/6m2007.
Is this course for me?
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
- Learners aged 18 and over.
- Applicants must have a complete QQI Level 5 Certificate in Childcare and be currently working in a childcare setting.
- Official QQI specifications and assessment breakdown: QQI 6M2007 Early Childhood Care and Education, Level 6
- Mandatory (All 5 need to be completed)
- Electives (3 need to completed)
For the official specification of required awards refer to the qualification details for QQI 6M2007 Early Childhood Care and Education, Level 6.