New course running for Summer 2019 in Charleville. Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the practices and principles underpinning the role of a Special Needs Assistant to enable the… >>
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. New course coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Charleville.
From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skills and competence to use a word processing application to produce documents in a variety of contexts to a mailable and publishable standard whilst working autonomously and under general direction using Microsoft Word.
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Pre-register to sign up for future course notifications.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 23 September 2019
Cost: €240.00, *€225.00 with online discount, €168.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €144.00 for Mallow College day students.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
New course coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Charleville. Pre-register to sign up for future course notifications.
Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College), .
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, February 26 2019
Cost: €220.00, *€205.00 with online discount, €154.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €132.00 for Mallow College day students.
- To enable the learner develop the practical skills required to use a word processing package and to develop their knowledge of file management techniques.
- To enable the students to produce professional mailable documents.
- To equip the learner with the skills necessary to use a range of word processing functions.
- Create documents applying a range of text processing features including – margins and line spacing, indenting text and paragraphs, borders and shading, numbering and bullets, copying and pasting text, enhancing text.
- Perform initial document configuration using page setup features to include – headers and footers, page numbering, paper size and orientation.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.