New course running for Summer 2019 in Charleville. Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the practices and principles underpinning the role of a Special Needs Assistant to enable the… >>
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €500.00* / €360.50 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
The overall aim of this course is to provide the learner with the opportunity to acquire the knowledge, skill and competence to identify training and development needs and to deliver and evaluate a training intervention within a range of training and development contexts.
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Pre-register to sign up for future course notifications.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 24 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 25 September 2019
Cost: €515.00, *€500.00 with online discount, €360.50 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €309.00 for Mallow College day students.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- Training Delivery and Evaluation
- Training Needs Identification and Design
- Upon successful completion of these, the learner will achieve the required 30 credits for a level 6 QQI Special Purpose course.
- Outline the concepts and theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions.
- Explore the elements which impact on the effectiveness of a training session to include, the learning environment, the trainer, learning methodologies and the group dynamics of the participants.
- Demonstrate an awareness of a range of issues to include equality, diversity and disability in the context of current legislation with regard to training provision.
- Appraise a range of evaluation models, approaches, tools and techniques used in the evaluation and monitoring of a training and development intervention.
- Deliver appropriate training content and materials using a range of training aids.
- Formulate appropriate evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled.
- Provide constructive feedback to participants in relation to training intervention.
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised training delivery and evaluation skills in the delivery of an appropriate training intervention.
- Devise a training evaluation process to include the identification of key stakeholders, feedback from the trainee, challenges within the process and the conduct or the methodology of evaluation.
- Select from a range of evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled.
- Report on a training and development evaluation to include the identification of areas of success and of improvement opportunities.
- Report on the impact of a principal of employment law in a chosen vocational area based on a specific court case history.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.