Mallow College of Further Education, 18:30-19:30, from Tuesday 26 September for 10 weeks.
Tai Chi for Beginners
This course is suitable for individuals who are new to Tai Chi wish to “Relax, Recharge and Rejuvenate”.
Mallow Campus Classes
|Times||18:30 to 19:30|
|Starting||Tuesday, 26 September 2023|
|Location||Onsite at Mallow Campus|
*€55.00 with online discount, €45.50 for Old Age Pension recipients, €39.00 for current and just graduated Mallow campus day students, FREE on the Training Support Grant.
|Deadline||Enrol Online before Monday, 18 January 2023|
Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie Digital Badge
- Have more flow and ease in your life.
- Health, strength, joy and calm are just some of the benefits of Tai Chi practice.
- In addition, you will become aware of the endless distraction in your head, as well as your nervous system; the chattering monologue of left-hemisphere interference (in both senses of that meaning) which can lead to wholly spurious, in-your-head-only scenarios of worry and anxiety that can shorten your life through stress.
- Too often, mind practices are undertaken with little understanding that a relaxed mind must be housed in a relaxed body, but real physical relaxation is something that many people in our modern world have little conception of.
- You will learn how this can be achieved with some body/mind scanning practices.
- Learners must be aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie https://nightschool.ie/badge, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
Facebook Live Fridays at 7.30pm for all the latest information and answers to your questions.