Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow & Charleville.
From €240.00* / €175.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to compile a business plan to enable the learner to start their own business.
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Charleville. Enrol online today.
Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College).
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Thursday, 10 October 2019
Cost: €250.00, *€240.00 with online discount, €175.00 for Social Welfare (certified courses) and Old Age Pension recipients, €150.00 for Mallow College day students and recent graduates.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- Explore the legal requirements and regulations pertaining to starting a variety of business structures.
- Analyse the personal, functional and business factors that contribute to business success.
- Research the relevant sources of business start-up information and support available to entrepreneur.
- Examine the market for new product or service niches and assess the potential strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the business.
- Explain the role and function of a realistic and coherent business plan.
- Design a product or service to be provided by the business.
- Construct a business plan.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.