Monday Tuesday Wednesday Barbering & Beauty Barbering for Beginners €265 Online, €196 Welfare/OAP, €168 Day Student. Mon 11 Feb. 12 Weeks. Gel Nails €195 Online, €147 Welfare/OAP, €126 Day Student. Tue 12 Feb. 8 Weeks. Barbering QQI Level 5 (Advanced Barbering) €315 Online, €231 Welfare/OAP, €198 Day Student. Wed 13 Feb. 12 Weeks. Body Massage… >>
This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skills and competence to use a word processing application to produce documents in a variety of contexts to a mailable and publishable standard whilst working autonomously and under general direction using Microsoft Word.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 11 February 2019
Cost: €225.00 *incl. online discount, €168.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €144.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- To enable the learner develop the practical skills required to use a word processing package and to develop their knowledge of file management techniques.
- To enable the students to produce professional mailable documents.
- To equip the learner with the skills necessary to use a range of word processing functions.
- Create documents applying a range of text processing features including – margins and line spacing, indenting text and paragraphs, borders and shading, numbering and bullets, copying and pasting text, enhancing text.
- Perform initial document configuration using page setup features to include – headers and footers, page numbering, paper size and orientation.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2019 will take place at on Monday 14th January, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.