New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
€185.00* (€140.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
This course is ideal for a woodwork enthusiast who is looking to learn the basic skills. The course will entail making a specific project such as a table or chair which will be completed over the 10-week period.
Times: 18:30 to 21:00
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 6 February 2019
Cost: €185.00 *incl. online discount, €140.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €120.00 for Mallow College day students.
Cost of materials included in course fee.
- Learn how to use basic tools both manual and electronic.
- Learn about the various woodwork joints.
- Explore the different types of hardwoods and softwoods.
- Learn the basics of sanding and finishing.
- Learn how to clamp, glue and assembly a project.
- At the end of the 10 weeks you will have a completed project and a new set of woodwork skills.
See full Terms & Conditions.