New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
€60.00* (€52.50 Social Welfare/OAP).
This course is suitable for individuals who are new to Tai Chi wish to “Relax, Recharge and Rejuvenate”.
Times: 19:00 to 20:00
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 28 January 2019
Cost: €60.00 *incl. online discount, €52.50 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €45.00 for Mallow College day students.
- Have more flow and ease in your life.
- Health, strength, joy and calm are just some of the benefits of Tai Chi practice.
- In addition, you will become aware of the endless distraction in your head, as well as your nervous system; the chattering monologue of left-hemisphere interference (in both senses of that meaning) which can lead to wholly spurious, in-your-head-only scenarios of worry and anxiety that can shorten your life through stress.
- Too often, mind practices are undertaken with little understanding that a relaxed mind must be housed in a relaxed body, but real physical relaxation is something that many people in our modern world have little conception of.
- You will learn how this can be achieved with some body/mind scanning practices.
See full Terms & Conditions.