Monday Tuesday Wednesday Barbering & Beauty Barbering for Beginners €265 Online, €196 Welfare/OAP, €168 Day Student. Mon 11 Feb. 12 Weeks. Gel Nails €195 Online, €147 Welfare/OAP, €126 Day Student. Tue 12 Feb. 8 Weeks. Barbering QQI Level 5 (Advanced Barbering) €315 Online, €231 Welfare/OAP, €198 Day Student. Wed 13 Feb. 12 Weeks. Body Massage… >>
€60.00* (€52.50 Social Welfare/OAP).
This course is suitable for individuals who are new to Tai Chi wish to “Relax, Recharge and Rejuvenate”.
Times: 19:00 to 20:00
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 28 January 2019
Cost: €60.00 *incl. online discount, €52.50 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €45.00 for Mallow College day students.
- Have more flow and ease in your life.
- Health, strength, joy and calm are just some of the benefits of Tai Chi practice.
- In addition, you will become aware of the endless distraction in your head, as well as your nervous system; the chattering monologue of left-hemisphere interference (in both senses of that meaning) which can lead to wholly spurious, in-your-head-only scenarios of worry and anxiety that can shorten your life through stress.
- Too often, mind practices are undertaken with little understanding that a relaxed mind must be housed in a relaxed body, but real physical relaxation is something that many people in our modern world have little conception of.
- You will learn how this can be achieved with some body/mind scanning practices.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2019 will take place at on Monday 14th January, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.