Monday Tuesday Wednesday Barbering & Beauty Barbering for Beginners €265 Online, €196 Welfare/OAP, €168 Day Student. Mon 11 Feb. 12 Weeks. Gel Nails €195 Online, €147 Welfare/OAP, €126 Day Student. Tue 12 Feb. 8 Weeks. Barbering QQI Level 5 (Advanced Barbering) €315 Online, €231 Welfare/OAP, €198 Day Student. Wed 13 Feb. 12 Weeks. Body Massage… >>
New for Spring 2019.
€225.00* (€168.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to compile a business plan to enable the learner to start their own business.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 11 February 2019
Cost: €225.00 *incl. online discount, €168.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €144.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- Explore the legal requirements and regulations pertaining to starting a variety of business structures.
- Analyse the personal, functional and business factors that contribute to business success.
- Research the relevant sources of business start-up information and support available to entrepreneur.
- Examine the market for new product or service niches and assess the potential strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the business 6 Explain the role and function of a realistic and coherent business plan.
- Design a product or service to be provided by the business.
- Construct a business plan.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2019 will take place at on Monday 14th January, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.