Monday Tuesday Wednesday Barbering & Beauty Barbering for Beginners €265 Online, €196 Welfare/OAP, €168 Day Student. Mon 11 Feb. 12 Weeks. Gel Nails €195 Online, €147 Welfare/OAP, €126 Day Student. Tue 12 Feb. 8 Weeks. Barbering QQI Level 5 (Advanced Barbering) €315 Online, €231 Welfare/OAP, €198 Day Student. Wed 13 Feb. 12 Weeks. Body Massage… >>
New for Spring 2019.
€255.00* (€189.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to apply the theory and procedures underpinning the practice of speech and language therapy.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 29 January 2019
Cost: €255.00 *incl. online discount, €189.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €162.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- Discuss the roles and responsibilities of the speech and language therapy assistant.
- Analyse the influences of cognition, perception and behavioural factors on receptive and expressive communication.
- Explain the process of speech and language therapy.
- Investigate the need to provide supports to enhance and enable interpersonal communication.
- Examine the role of the speech and language therapy assistant in safe management of eating and drinking disorders.
- Reflect on relationships with client relatives and multidisciplinary team members and interpersonal issues that arise in speech and language therapy.
- Reflect on personal effectiveness group dynamics and group processes in therapy.
- Adapt information to assist the speech and language therapist in the preparation and implementation of therapeutic programmes.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2019 will take place at on Monday 14th January, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.