Monday Tuesday Wednesday Barbering & Beauty Barbering for Beginners €265 Online, €196 Welfare/OAP, €168 Day Student. Mon 11 Feb. 12 Weeks. Gel Nails €195 Online, €147 Welfare/OAP, €126 Day Student. Tue 12 Feb. 8 Weeks. Barbering QQI Level 5 (Advanced Barbering) €315 Online, €231 Welfare/OAP, €198 Day Student. Wed 13 Feb. 12 Weeks. Body Massage… >>
€225.00* (€168.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the theory and practice underpinning the education and care of those who present with special educational needs to enable the learner to assist in the provision of this education and care.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 12 February 2019
Cost: €225.00 *incl. online discount, €168.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €144.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- Evaluate the provision of education for people with special educational needs with reference to current legislation.
- Examine relevant theories, skills and processes relevant to curriculum implementation.
- Explore the differences between integration and inclusion.
- Evaluate the importance of the multidisciplinary team in devising Individual Education Plans Analyse skills that can be used to aid the teacher in the administration of the national curriculum.
- Assess interventions and behaviour management techniques that may be used in the learning environment.
- Applicants must have completed full QQI Level 5 award in Childcare and currently be working in a Childcare setting.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2019 will take place at on Monday 14th January, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.