New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
New for Spring 2019.
€255.00* (€189.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the principles and practices underpinning the psychology of selling to enable the leaner to apply best practice in the sales process.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 29 January 2019
Cost: €255.00 *incl. online discount, €189.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €162.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- Examine the psychology and basic philosophy of selling and explore the concept of personality to include an evaluation of the learners own personality and that of potential customers.
- Identify the psychological stages in the consumer decision making process for both consumers and organisational purchases and the factors that affect these decisions.
- Explore questioning techniques that may be used in the selling process and evaluate the importance of planning and preparation in selling.
- Identify the legal responsibilities of the sales person based on an analysis of current legislation.
- Employ methods to create rapport and trust with the customer.
See full Terms & Conditions.