New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
€60.00* (€52.50 Social Welfare/OAP).
The Sedona Method is a unique, simple, powerful, easy-to-learn and duplicate technique that shows you how to uncover your natural ability to let go of any painful or unwanted feeling in the moment. What makes the Sedona Method a powerful tool (that really works!) is that it is a process you can use anytime, anyplace, to improve any area of your life.
Times: 19:30 to 21:00
Duration: 6 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 6 February 2019
Cost: €60.00 *incl. online discount, €52.50 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €45.00 for Mallow College day students.
- There are three ways to approach the process of releasing (letting go of unwanted feelings ), and they all lead to the same result: liberating your natural ability to let go of any unwanted emotion on the spot, and allowing some of the suppressed energy in your subconscious to dissipate.
- The first way is by choosing to let go of the unwanted feeling.
- The second way is to welcome the feeling, to allow the emotion just to be.
- The third way is to dive into the very core of the emotion.
- These methods are applied using exercises and group work.
See full Terms & Conditions.