Monday Tuesday Wednesday Barbering & Beauty Barbering for Beginners €265 Online, €196 Welfare/OAP, €168 Day Student. Mon 11 Feb. 12 Weeks. Gel Nails €195 Online, €147 Welfare/OAP, €126 Day Student. Tue 12 Feb. 8 Weeks. Barbering QQI Level 5 (Advanced Barbering) €315 Online, €231 Welfare/OAP, €198 Day Student. Wed 13 Feb. 12 Weeks. Body Massage… >>
New for Spring 2019.
€255.00* (€189.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the role, functions and techniques of public relations within a range of contexts.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 30 January 2019
Cost: €255.00 *incl. online discount, €189.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €162.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- Explore the Public Relations Profession, its main historical origins, definitions, theories, codes of ethics and its application and relevance in modern society.
- Analyse the specific role of Public Relations and its relationship with other communications professions including marketing advertising, sales promotion and journalism.
- Examine the Public Relations environments of inhouse departments and consultancy and the commonalities and differences in services offered.
- Analyse the key criteria for developing and managing Public Relations proposals and campaigns, to include, situation analysis, identification of key publics and objectives, selecting relevant activities, evaluating outtake/outcomes and appreciation of costs.
- Examine Public Relations Practice to include – media relations, sponsorship, managing events, corporate communications, internal communications, crisis management.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2019 will take place at on Monday 14th January, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.