Monday Tuesday Wednesday Barbering & Beauty Barbering for Beginners €265 Online, €196 Welfare/OAP, €168 Day Student. Mon 11 Feb. 12 Weeks. Gel Nails €195 Online, €147 Welfare/OAP, €126 Day Student. Tue 12 Feb. 8 Weeks. Barbering QQI Level 5 (Advanced Barbering) €315 Online, €231 Welfare/OAP, €198 Day Student. Wed 13 Feb. 12 Weeks. Body Massage… >>
€285.00* (€210.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
This course aims to provide learners with a skill and competency in both the theory and practice of project management methodologies, incorporating the elements of soft and hard skills of project management.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 30 January 2019
Cost: €285.00 *incl. online discount, €210.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €180.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- Examine the key principles and concepts underpinning project management theory and practice.
- Investigate a range of approaches to project management to include specific tools and techniques used to plan, cost and manage a project. Communicate project management planning operations using a variety of information channels.
- Examine monitoring and evaluation techniques for a project.
- Apply appropriate controls and evaluation techniques to achieve project aims and objectives. Formulate a project management proposal by establishing rationale based on valid needs analysis.
- Utilise financial planning and budget models within the context of managing a project. Manage a project taking corrective action where necessary to meet agreed goals.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2019 will take place at on Monday 14th January, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.