New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
€285.00* (€210.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
This course aims to provide learners with a skill and competency in both the theory and practice of project management methodologies, incorporating the elements of soft and hard skills of project management.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 6 February 2019
Cost: €285.00 *incl. online discount, €210.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €180.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- Examine the key principles and concepts underpinning project management theory and practice.
- Investigate a range of approaches to project management to include specific tools and techniques used to plan, cost and manage a project. Communicate project management planning operations using a variety of information channels.
- Examine monitoring and evaluation techniques for a project.
- Apply appropriate controls and evaluation techniques to achieve project aims and objectives. Formulate a project management proposal by establishing rationale based on valid needs analysis.
- Utilise financial planning and budget models within the context of managing a project. Manage a project taking corrective action where necessary to meet agreed goals.
See full Terms & Conditions.