Monday Tuesday Wednesday Barbering & Beauty Barbering for Beginners €265 Online, €196 Welfare/OAP, €168 Day Student. Mon 11 Feb. 12 Weeks. Gel Nails €195 Online, €147 Welfare/OAP, €126 Day Student. Tue 12 Feb. 8 Weeks. Barbering QQI Level 5 (Advanced Barbering) €315 Online, €231 Welfare/OAP, €198 Day Student. Wed 13 Feb. 12 Weeks. Body Massage… >>
New for Spring 2019.
€285.00* (€210.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence of presentation software and communication skills that can be used in a business and training environment.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 29 January 2019
Cost: €285.00 *incl. online discount, €210.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €180.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- Appraise the importance of effective professional presentation in a business and training environment.
- Value powerful visual presentation using sophisticated presentation skills in a business and training environment.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of presentation software so that presentations can be created, managed and delivered.
- Evaluate cognitive learning theories and methods such as auditory, visual, kinesthetic styles of learning.
- Utilise design and planning tools to facilitate communication, engagement and learning by the target audience.
- Utilise multimedia tools and visual aids to include charts, diagrams, graphs, images, audio files, to ensure objectives of the presentation are achieved.
- Troubleshoot macros and templates to design a coherent presentation.
- Research the context and content of the material/data to be presented and the profile of the target audience.
- Supervise facilities and resources so that presentations can be delivered within optimum presentation conditions.
- Utilise assistive technology to ensure all members of the audience are engaged with all communications.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2019 will take place at on Monday 14th January, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.