New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
€255.00* (€189.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 28 January 2019
Cost: €255.00 *incl. online discount, €189.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €162.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- Learn how to use computerised packages such as Sage Micropay and Thesaurus Payroll.
- Learn how to manual calculate PAYE, USC and PRSI.
- Learn the tax terminology such as tax credits, cut off points, filing returns.
- Learn what changes are being implemented in January 2019 by Revenue.
- Outline the advantages and disadvantages of a computerised system over a manual one for payroll processing purposes.
- Process the payroll for employee(s), using manual and computerised systems, under the cumulative tax system, to include; various elements of gross pay, holidays, unpaid leave, cut-off points, credits, all statutory and non-statutory deduction.
See full Terms & Conditions.