New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
€95.00* (€77.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
This course is brought to you for to release deep rooted emotional stress in your everyday life. The techniques & methods you will be taught to you are practical but also you will be given menus for the mind and recipes’ to help move you on in a deeper level.
Times: 19:00 to 21:00
Duration: 8 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 29 January 2019
Cost: €95.00 *incl. online discount, €77.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €66.00 for Mallow College day students.
- Meditation on the Twin Hearts works on the physical, mental and spiritual levels. It is a truly special meditation.
- Experience Intense Peace, Stillness and Bliss through the meditation.
- Rapidly reduce stress and feel calm and in control of your thoughts and sharpness of mind.
- Practice simple yet powerful energy generating exercises.
- Have less anxiety & negative emotions, by learning how to deal with them in a positive way that allows you to enjoy your life.
See full Terms & Conditions.