Monday Tuesday Wednesday Barbering & Beauty Barbering for Beginners €265 Online, €196 Welfare/OAP, €168 Day Student. Mon 11 Feb. 12 Weeks. Gel Nails €195 Online, €147 Welfare/OAP, €126 Day Student. Tue 12 Feb. 8 Weeks. Barbering QQI Level 5 (Advanced Barbering) €315 Online, €231 Welfare/OAP, €198 Day Student. Wed 13 Feb. 12 Weeks. Body Massage… >>
€255.00* (€189.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
The aim of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the range of medical terminology applicable and relevant specifically to a medical receptionist or secretarial role in a medical practice, clinic and or hospital context.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 30 January 2019
Cost: €255.00 *incl. online discount, €189.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €162.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- To facilitate the learner to develop proficiency in analysing, constructing, recognizing, spelling and pronouncing medical terminology.
- To facilitate the learner to use medical terminology appropriately and professionally within the communication process and systems of healthcare.
- To enable the learner to explore legislative policies associated with the healthcare services and the sources of information available to the medical secretary.
- To facilitate the learner to develop writing and organisational skills in the preparation of medical reports.
- Examine a range of medical terminology required by a medical receptionist or secretary within a general medical practice and or specialist medical practice context.
- Explore current relevant legislation regarding health services in Ireland.
- Describe the sources of information available to the medical receptionist or secretary.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2019 will take place at on Monday 14th January, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.