Monday Tuesday Wednesday Barbering & Beauty Barbering for Beginners €265 Online, €196 Welfare/OAP, €168 Day Student. Mon 11 Feb. 12 Weeks. Gel Nails €195 Online, €147 Welfare/OAP, €126 Day Student. Tue 12 Feb. 8 Weeks. Barbering QQI Level 5 (Advanced Barbering) €315 Online, €231 Welfare/OAP, €198 Day Student. Wed 13 Feb. 12 Weeks. Body Massage… >>
€285.00* (€210.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
This programme module aims to facilitate the learner in understanding the role of human resources management in a range of organisations.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 29 January 2019
Cost: €285.00 *incl. online discount, €210.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €180.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- To assist the learner in understanding the evolution of Human Resources Management.
- To facilitate the learner in understanding the importance of Human Resources planning.
- To facilitate the learner in preparing for the recruitment and selection process in a range of organisations.
- To enable the learner to understand training and development procedures in an organisation.
- To assist the learner in understanding employment legislation.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2019 will take place at on Monday 14th January, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.