New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
€255.00* (€189.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
The purpose of this course is to introduce learners to the underlying principles of Food Safety and familiarise learners with the principles of HACCP. The course will equip learners with the skills to be able to take a lead role within a workplace setting to put HACCP plans in place.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 6 February 2019
Cost: €255.00 *incl. online discount, €189.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €162.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- To equip learners with the knowledge, skills and competencies n the regulations and practices that underpin Food Safety and HACCP.
- To introduce learners to the underlying principles of Food Safety.
- To familiarise Learners with the Principles of HACCP.
- To equip learners with the skills to be able to take a lead role within a workplace setting to put HACCP plans in place.
- To develop Learners evaluative skills to allow the learner to be able to evaluate the familiarised operation with respect to hygiene, food safety and quality management.
- To familiarise learners with current food legislation.
- To develop Learners research skills to keep up to date with current food legislative matters.
See full Terms & Conditions.