Monday Tuesday Wednesday Barbering & Beauty Barbering for Beginners €265 Online, €196 Welfare/OAP, €168 Day Student. Mon 11 Feb. 12 Weeks. Gel Nails €195 Online, €147 Welfare/OAP, €126 Day Student. Tue 12 Feb. 8 Weeks. Barbering QQI Level 5 (Advanced Barbering) €315 Online, €231 Welfare/OAP, €198 Day Student. Wed 13 Feb. 12 Weeks. Body Massage… >>
€270.00* (€199.50 Social Welfare/OAP).
Are you a good organiser? Do you enjoy planning? Do you pay attention to the little details that make all the difference? Are you always on the lookout for new ideas? If so then perhaps you should consider a career in event management. Event management is about organising functions large ones and small ones. It’s about working with caterers and fashion agents and marquee providers.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 30 January 2019
Cost: €270.00 *incl. online discount, €199.50 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €171.00 for Mallow College day students.
Exam fees of €85 are included in course fee.
- This event management course will teach you about planning and managing an event.
- How to market an event, publicise it, generate interest and attract participants.
- Learn about advertising, creating flyers and posters, organising competitions and creating merchandising.
- Discover how to check licence requirements, what health and safety regulations are bound by and what constitutes best practice in event management.
- Learn how to evaluate the success of an event in terms of revenue generated, publicity secured and feedback from the audience who attended.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2019 will take place at on Monday 14th January, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.