New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
€270.00* (€199.50 Social Welfare/OAP).
Are you a good organiser? Do you enjoy planning? Do you pay attention to the little details that make all the difference? Are you always on the lookout for new ideas? If so then perhaps you should consider a career in event management. Event management is about organising functions large ones and small ones. It’s about working with caterers and fashion agents and marquee providers.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 6 February 2019
Cost: €270.00 *incl. online discount, €199.50 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €171.00 for Mallow College day students.
Exam fees of €85 are included in course fee.
- This event management course will teach you about planning and managing an event.
- How to market an event, publicise it, generate interest and attract participants.
- Learn about advertising, creating flyers and posters, organising competitions and creating merchandising.
- Discover how to check licence requirements, what health and safety regulations are bound by and what constitutes best practice in event management.
- Learn how to evaluate the success of an event in terms of revenue generated, publicity secured and feedback from the audience who attended.
See full Terms & Conditions.