Monday Tuesday Wednesday Barbering & Beauty Barbering for Beginners €265 Online, €196 Welfare/OAP, €168 Day Student. Mon 11 Feb. 12 Weeks. Gel Nails €195 Online, €147 Welfare/OAP, €126 Day Student. Tue 12 Feb. 8 Weeks. Barbering QQI Level 5 (Advanced Barbering) €315 Online, €231 Welfare/OAP, €198 Day Student. Wed 13 Feb. 12 Weeks. Body Massage… >>
New for Spring 2019.
€285.00* (€210.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the principles of employment law and the statutory frameworks which regulate the employment relationship.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 30 January 2019
Cost: €285.00 *incl. online discount, €210.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €180.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- Demonstrate a specialised knowledge of employment law principles and provisions and of the Irish legal system and the influence of European law on Irish employment law.
- Evaluate the theoretical concepts and models relating to individual employment rights to include discrimination, maternity, adoptive and parental leave, part-time and fixed-term work, agency work, payment of wages, the organisation of working time, pensions, health and safety, equality and privacy.
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised skills and tools to the contract of employment within the context of well-defined scenarios for a range of employee categories to include terms and conditions, pay and pension, termination, dismissal, leave, duties.
- Formulate an employer’s response to the impact of Data Protection and Freedom of Information in the management and maintenance of employee information in the workplace.
- Evaluate the role of employment legislation and institutions in combatting discrimination and harassment to promote equality in the workplace.
- Assess the facts in defined breaches of employment law and the legal procedures of redress and remedies available through labour relations institutions and the courts.
- Demonstrate a specialised understanding of the status, interpretation and implementation of collective bargaining.
- Appreciate the legal significance of human resource grievance and disciplinary policies and procedures within the context of dispute resolution strategies.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2019 will take place at on Monday 14th January, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.