New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
€255.00* (€189.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
This programme module aims to facilitate the learner to acquire a comprehensive introduction to the theory and practice of digital photographic production. It will develop practical, critical and creative skills in the production of digital photographic images.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 29 January 2019
Cost: €255.00 *incl. online discount, €189.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €162.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- To enable the learner to acquire fundamental skills of digital photographic production.
- To enable the learner to develop an understanding of the inter-relationship between theory and practice of photography.
- To enable the learner to work in an effective manner individually and participate successfully as a member of a team.
- To enable the learner to engage with the creative, original, experimental and personal responses in their work.
- To facilitate the learner to develop an awareness of photography as a contemporary medium of communication.
- To facilitate the learner to develop critical skills through the practice of photography.
See full Terms & Conditions.