New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
€285.00* (€210.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
This module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence required to critically engage with the theory and practice of conflict management in community settings.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 11 February 2019
Cost: €285.00 *incl. online discount, €210.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €180.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- To equip the learner with an understanding of the role of conflict in group and organisational life.
- To facilitate the learner to develop an awareness, understanding and evaluation of their personal style of managing conflict.
- To enable the learner to develop an analytical framework for understanding and managing conflict in group or organisational contexts.
- To enable the learner to develop the skills of conflict management and discuss the methods for managing conflict problems and the role and purpose of such.
- To assist the learner to develop the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to community development through the medium of the indicative content.
See full Terms & Conditions.