Monday Tuesday Wednesday Barbering & Beauty Barbering for Beginners €265 Online, €196 Welfare/OAP, €168 Day Student. Mon 11 Feb. 12 Weeks. Gel Nails €195 Online, €147 Welfare/OAP, €126 Day Student. Tue 12 Feb. 8 Weeks. Barbering QQI Level 5 (Advanced Barbering) €315 Online, €231 Welfare/OAP, €198 Day Student. Wed 13 Feb. 12 Weeks. Body Massage… >>
€285.00* (€210.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
This module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence required to critically engage with the theory and practice of conflict management in community settings.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 11 February 2019
Cost: €285.00 *incl. online discount, €210.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €180.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- To equip the learner with an understanding of the role of conflict in group and organisational life.
- To facilitate the learner to develop an awareness, understanding and evaluation of their personal style of managing conflict.
- To enable the learner to develop an analytical framework for understanding and managing conflict in group or organisational contexts.
- To enable the learner to develop the skills of conflict management and discuss the methods for managing conflict problems and the role and purpose of such.
- To assist the learner to develop the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to community development through the medium of the indicative content.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2019 will take place at on Monday 14th January, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.