New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
€125.00* (€98.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
This course would suitable for adults who are familiar with the basic operation of a computer or who have recently completed a beginner’s course. Improving computer skills can help to get on in work, keep in touch with family and friends, and access a range of online resources (banking, shopping, social media) or to help with further learning.
Times: 19:00 to 21:00
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 29 January 2019
Cost: €125.00 *incl. online discount, €98.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €84.00 for Mallow College day students.
- You know the basics but you want to keep improving your IT skills.
- Sending an email with an attachment e.g. photo or CV.
- Using more advanced Word Processing skills (e.g. mail merge).
- File management (folder and putting order to your filing system).
- Work on your data entry skills.
- Use the internet (Skype, booking a holiday, intro to Facebook and Twitter).
If this sounds like a course for you then enjoy learning new skills in an enjoyable and fun class.
See full Terms & Conditions.