New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
New for Spring 2019.
€235.00* (€175.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the relevant knowledge, skill and competence to work in a range of industry sectors independently in a supervisory capacity.
Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College)
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 26 February 2019
Cost: €250.00, *€235.00 with online discount, €175.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €150.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- Summarise the duties and responsibilities of a supervisory manager, to include reference to relevant policies and services in the chosen vocational or work environment.
- Evaluate up-to-date industry standards, guidelines and recommended practices that affect the work environment, to include the purpose and methods of supervision, the staff code of conduct, advantages and disadvantages of in-house and contract staff, and of membership of professional or trade associations, trade unions and/or a works committee.
- Devise a system for maintaining work-related records, to include operational records, a work roster for operational staff, and a maintenance schedule for equipment and vehicles.
- Train staff, drawing on up-to-date industry standards in training using appropriate aids and supporting material, and assessing the suitability of individuals during the training session.
- Carry out staff evaluations to include achievement of objectives, feedback on performance, identification of opportunities for personal development.
See full Terms & Conditions.