New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
New for Spring 2019.
€205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
The aim of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence required to carry out reception related tasks and operations as a front line representative in a range of organisations.
Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College)
See Also: Mallow College of Further Education
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 26 February 2019
Cost: €220.00, *€205.00 with online discount, €154.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €132.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- Examine the skills, functions and responsibilities of a receptionist or front line office representative within an organisation.
- Outline the products, services, key policies, structures and personnel of an organisation.
- Explore the range of telecommunications network equipment used within a reception and or front office context, to include, telephone management systems, electronic directories and computer networks.
- Plan a reception layout and describe office equipment in the reception area.
- Apply a range of communication skills including personal, interpersonal and technological proficiencies using effective tone, pitch, use of voice and body language.
- Operate a range of equipment in the reception area to include a telecommunications system, an intercom, pager, a computerised data entry system, electronic diary, photocopier, scanner, fax machine and postal automation equipment.
See full Terms & Conditions.