Monday Tuesday Wednesday Barbering & Beauty Barbering for Beginners €265 Online, €196 Welfare/OAP, €168 Day Student. Mon 11 Feb. 12 Weeks. Gel Nails €195 Online, €147 Welfare/OAP, €126 Day Student. Tue 12 Feb. 8 Weeks. Barbering QQI Level 5 (Advanced Barbering) €315 Online, €231 Welfare/OAP, €198 Day Student. Wed 13 Feb. 12 Weeks. Body Massage… >>
€225.00* (€168.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
This programme module aims to equip the learner with the skills, knowledge and competence to care for clients in a safe and hygienic environment.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 13 February 2019
Cost: €225.00 *incl. online discount, €168.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €144.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- To assist the learner to recognize the different types of clients needing care, different types of care needs and the differing care needs of clients.
- To enable the learner to develop the necessary knowledge to respond effectively to clients’ individual needs, with their involvement and their use of choice.
- To assist the learner to acquire practical skills in the area of client personal care.
- To enable the learner to develop the knowledge and skills required for the maintenance of a safe, healthy and hygienic environment for clients.
- In conjunction with this module training will be given in patient handling/client moving.
- A Certificate of attendance will be issued by Mallow College of Further Education for this training.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2019 will take place at on Monday 14th January, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.