New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
New for Spring 2019.
€255.00* (€189.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
This programme module aims to introduce the learner to the Irish legal system and develop their knowledge in specific areas of Irish business law.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 29 January 2019
Cost: €255.00 *incl. online discount, €189.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €162.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- To develop the learners understanding of the Irish legal system.
- To enable the learner to develop an understanding of how Irish Law and EU Law impact on the Irish business environment and work practices.
- To introduce the learner to Contract Law, Consumer Law, Company Law, Commercial Law and Employment Law, and develop the learner’s knowledge and understanding in these areas.
- To develop the learner’s analysis skills and their ability to apply legislation to basic legal problems in a business setting.
- To explore various legal terminology.
See full Terms & Conditions.