Monday Tuesday Wednesday Barbering & Beauty Barbering for Beginners €265 Online, €196 Welfare/OAP, €168 Day Student. Mon 11 Feb. 12 Weeks. Gel Nails €195 Online, €147 Welfare/OAP, €126 Day Student. Tue 12 Feb. 8 Weeks. Barbering QQI Level 5 (Advanced Barbering) €315 Online, €231 Welfare/OAP, €198 Day Student. Wed 13 Feb. 12 Weeks. Body Massage… >>
New for Spring 2019.
€255.00* (€189.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
This programme module aims to introduce the learner to the Irish legal system and develop their knowledge in specific areas of Irish business law.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 29 January 2019
Cost: €255.00 *incl. online discount, €189.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €162.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- To develop the learners understanding of the Irish legal system.
- To enable the learner to develop an understanding of how Irish Law and EU Law impact on the Irish business environment and work practices.
- To introduce the learner to Contract Law, Consumer Law, Company Law, Commercial Law and Employment Law, and develop the learner’s knowledge and understanding in these areas.
- To develop the learner’s analysis skills and their ability to apply legislation to basic legal problems in a business setting.
- To explore various legal terminology.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2019 will take place at on Monday 14th January, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.