New for Spring 2019. €205.00* (€154.00 Social Welfare/OAP). This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain payroll records manually and on computer in a small to medium sized organisation. Location: Charleville Further Education & Training Centre (formerly Mannix College) See Also: Mallow College of Further Education… >>
€125.00* (€98.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
This programme is suitable for individuals who wish to further develop their artistic skills and explore the process of creating art on a more intensive level. Learners will receive tuition that is based on their individual artistic goals and abilities. Materials Required: A set of brushes, acrylic paints, a rag, a jar, a small photograph which you would like to paint and a canvas.
Times: 19:00 to 21:00
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 6 February 2019
Cost: €125.00 *incl. online discount, €98.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €84.00 for Mallow College day students.
- Observation: Learners will have the opportunity to further develop their observational skills and use these abilities to visually record their observations on paper.
- Painting: A thorough exploration of different methods of using paint and instruction in the understanding of various painting mediums and their individual qualities.
- Colour Theory: An investigation into the nature of colour and light.
- Drawing: Advanced drawing techniques using pencil, charcoal, and ink.
- Introduction to further education in art, funding bodies and art workshops.
- Open class discussions throughout the programme on work in progress.
See full Terms & Conditions.