Monday Tuesday Wednesday Barbering & Beauty Barbering for Beginners €265 Online, €196 Welfare/OAP, €168 Day Student. Mon 11 Feb. 12 Weeks. Gel Nails €195 Online, €147 Welfare/OAP, €126 Day Student. Tue 12 Feb. 8 Weeks. Barbering QQI Level 5 (Advanced Barbering) €315 Online, €231 Welfare/OAP, €198 Day Student. Wed 13 Feb. 12 Weeks. Body Massage… >>
New for Spring 2019.
€255.00* (€189.00 Social Welfare/OAP).
The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence required to understand how information is processed within organisations and the various systems and methods in use and to enable the learner to operate effectively, under supervision in a range of organisations.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 30 January 2019
Cost: €255.00 *incl. online discount, €189.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €162.00 for Mallow College day students.
QQI Certification fee of €20 is included in course fee.
- Explain the features of a range of organisations to include the functions of internal departments, the roles and duties of a range of personnel and the impact of workplace legislation on an organisation.
- Describe the administration functions of an office to include the equipment and resources available to carry out these functions.
- Describe an effective diary management system.
- Outline the roles and functions of a range of personnel in the planning and conduct of a range of business meetings.
- Create a manual or computerised database filing system.
- Carry out a range of administration functions to include the use of office equipment, document collation and proofing and payment validation.
- Carry out diary management to include meeting notices and minutes and the preparation of business trip itineraries.
- Apply procedures to prevent unauthorised access to files and records.
Information/Enrolment for Evening Education Programmes for Spring 2019 will take place at on Monday 14th January, 2019 from 7 to 8pm at Mallow College, West End, Mallow. Tutors will available to discuss courses on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder to Facebook.
See full Terms & Conditions.