New course running for Summer 2019 in Charleville. Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the practices and principles underpinning the role of a Special Needs Assistant to enable the… >>
Now enrolling for Summer 2019 in Mallow.
From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to create and modify spreadsheets under supervision, using common spreadsheet features. This course aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to create and modify spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel.
Caroline O’Connell has a BA in Education, Business & Accounting. She has trained in latest methodologies and techniques in technology enhanced learning, with in-depth specialities in business and accounting. Caroline brings to teaching the practical knowledge and skills from a diverse experience working in industry financial teams; as well as preparing accounts for sole traders and farmers. Caroline has worked with a variety of groups on developing IT skills: from secondary school students, self-employed farmers, employees wishing to upskill, and complete beginners. Caroline’s own approach is to actively tailor each course to the specific needs of the group – surveying students on night one to design the road map for the rest of the course. http://linkedin.com/in/caroline-o-connell-aa1404116
Now enrolling for Summer 2019 in Mallow. Enrol online today.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Nights: Monday (or Tuesdays following a public holiday Monday)
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 29 April 2019
Cost: €220.00, *€205.00 with online discount, €154.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €132.00 for Mallow College day students.
- To develop a fundamental understanding of spreadsheet concepts and their range of application.
- Gain extensive practical experience in spreadsheet design and implementation.
- To explore spreadsheet software commonly used in business and other activities, and demonstrate initiative in responding to spreadsheet assessments.
- To create an awareness and understanding of uses/functions of macros.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.