Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. From €800.00* / €567.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. This final year of a two-year study programme is designed to prepare learners for employment in accounting departments of commercial, industrial or public sector organisations or in the offices of practicing accountants. It provides a valuable qualification in accounting and… >>
This course is a direct continuation of the step 1 beginner’s course. It will build on the basic knowledge already acquired.
- Greeting and meeting people (formal and informal communication).
- Physical and Personal Description (make comparisons.
- Talk about your daily routine Free time (hobbies & sports).
- Describing your house.
- Restaurant (booking a table, reading the menu).
- Talking about the weather.
- Booking tickets.
- Follow on grammar, vocabulary and expressions.
- No previous experience required.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie http://cork.etb.ie/, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.