This course provides the successful learner with a nationally accredited award in the theory and practice of early childhood education and care. The learner will gain knowledge, skills and the competence to work independently and under supervision in a range of early childhood care and education settings. It is made up of 8 components and… >>
This programme module aims to provide the learner with the specialised skills, knowledge and competence to work in a professional audio production environment.
- To enable the learner to explore the basic principles and techniques of sound engineering through both theoretical and practical applications.
- To facilitate the learner to develop audio recording and live sound production skills while encouraging creativity, expression and aural awareness.
- To enable the learner to explore applications and techniques to produce sound appropriate to a range of environments, both live and recorded, while acquiring competencies in sound mixing, editing and processing.
- To enable the learner to work co-operatively, competently and safely in an audio production environment employing good work practices and care for equipment.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.