New course running for Summer 2019 in Charleville. Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the practices and principles underpinning the role of a Special Needs Assistant to enable the… >>
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €255.00* / €189.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the principles and practices underpinning the psychology of selling to enable the leaner to apply best practice in the sales process.
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Pre-register to sign up for future course notifications.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 24 September 2019
Cost: €270.00, *€255.00 with online discount, €189.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €162.00 for Mallow College day students.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- Examine the psychology and basic philosophy of selling and explore the concept of personality to include an evaluation of the learners own personality and that of potential customers.
- Identify the psychological stages in the consumer decision making process for both consumers and organisational purchases and the factors that affect these decisions.
- Explore questioning techniques that may be used in the selling process and evaluate the importance of planning and preparation in selling.
- Identify the legal responsibilities of the sales person based on an analysis of current legislation.
- Employ methods to create rapport and trust with the customer.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.