This course provides the successful learner with a nationally accredited award in the theory and practice of early childhood education and care. The learner will gain knowledge, skills and the competence to work independently and under supervision in a range of early childhood care and education settings. It is made up of 8 components and… >>
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the principles and practices underpinning the psychology of selling to enable the leaner to apply best practice in the sales process.
- Examine the psychology and basic philosophy of selling and explore the concept of personality to include an evaluation of the learners own personality and that of potential customers.
- Identify the psychological stages in the consumer decision making process for both consumers and organisational purchases and the factors that affect these decisions.
- Explore questioning techniques that may be used in the selling process and evaluate the importance of planning and preparation in selling.
- Identify the legal responsibilities of the sales person based on an analysis of current legislation.
- Employ methods to create rapport and trust with the customer.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.