New course running for Summer 2019 in Charleville. Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the practices and principles underpinning the role of a Special Needs Assistant to enable the… >>
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €60.00* / €52.50 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
The Sedona Method is a unique, simple, powerful, easy-to-learn and duplicate technique that shows you how to uncover your natural ability to let go of any painful or unwanted feeling in the moment. What makes the Sedona Method a powerful tool (that really works!) is that it is a process you can use anytime, anyplace, to improve any area of your life.
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Pre-register to sign up for future course notifications.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 19:30 to 21:00
Duration: 6 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 25 September 2019
Cost: €75.00, *€60.00 with online discount, €52.50 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €45.00 for Mallow College day students.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- There are three ways to approach the process of releasing (letting go of unwanted feelings ), and they all lead to the same result: liberating your natural ability to let go of any unwanted emotion on the spot, and allowing some of the suppressed energy in your subconscious to dissipate.
- The first way is by choosing to let go of the unwanted feeling.
- The second way is to welcome the feeling, to allow the emotion just to be.
- The third way is to dive into the very core of the emotion.
- These methods are applied using exercises and group work.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie http://cork.etb.ie/, phone 022 43030
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.