Mallow College of Further Education, 18:30-20:00, from 28 January for 6 weeks. €65* (€53 conc.)
The Sedona Method is a unique, simple, powerful, easy-to-learn and duplicate technique that shows you how to uncover your natural ability to let go of any painful or unwanted feeling in the moment. What makes the Sedona Method a powerful tool (that really works!) is that it is a process you can use any time, any place, to improve any area of your life.
Now enrolling for Mallow. Enrol online today.
NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 20:00
Duration: 6 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 28 January 2020
Cost: €75.00, *€65.00 with online discount, €75.00 for Social Welfare, 30% off for Old Age Pension recipients, €45.00 for current and recently graduated Mallow College day students.
Registration Week, Monday January 13 to Wednesday January 15, 19:00 to 20:00 at NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education. Check your options and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- There are three ways to approach the process of releasing (letting go of unwanted feelings ), and they all lead to the same result: liberating your natural ability to let go of any unwanted emotion on the spot, and allowing some of the suppressed energy in your subconscious to dissipate.
- The first way is by choosing to let go of the unwanted feeling.
- The second way is to welcome the feeling, to allow the emotion just to be.
- The third way is to dive into the very core of the emotion.
- These methods are applied using exercises and group work.
- Learners aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie https://nightschool.ie/badge, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.