Mallow Campus, 20:00-21:30, from Monday 26 September for 6 weeks.
The Sedona Method is a unique, simple, powerful, easy-to-learn and duplicate technique that shows you how to uncover your natural ability to let go of any painful or unwanted feeling in the moment. What makes the Sedona Method a powerful tool (that really works!) is that it is a process you can use any time, any place, to improve any area of your life.
Mallow Campus Classes
|Times||20:00 to 21:30|
|Starting||Monday, 26 September 2022|
|Location||Onsite at Mallow Campus|
*€45.00 with online discount, €38.50 for Old Age Pension recipients, €33.00 for current and just graduated Mallow campus day students, FREE on the Training Support Grant.
|Deadline||Enrol Online before Monday, 19 September 2022.|
- There are three ways to approach the process of releasing (letting go of unwanted feelings ), and they all lead to the same result: liberating your natural ability to let go of any unwanted emotion on the spot, and allowing some of the suppressed energy in your subconscious to dissipate.
- The first way is by choosing to let go of the unwanted feeling.
- The second way is to welcome the feeling, to allow the emotion just to be.
- The third way is to dive into the very core of the emotion.
- These methods are applied using exercises and group work.
- Learners must be aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie https://nightschool.ie/badge, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.