Remote Learning, 18:30-21:30, from Wednesday 31 January 2024 for 10 weeks. €175* (€123 conc.)
Safety and Health at Work QQI Level 5 Certificate 5N1794
This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to promote and maintain safety and health in a work environment.
|Times||18:30 to 21:30|
|Starting||Wednesday 31 January 2024|
Exam for this subject will take place on Saturday, Date TBC May at 11am onsite in Mallow Campus.
Live video-conferencing on Google Meet, email tutor support, free Google Docs and Microsoft Office Online, study notes and course materials online on Moodle.
How do online classes work?
*€165.00 with online discount, €122.50 for Social Welfare/PUP, €122.50 for Old Age Pension recipients, €105.00 for current and just graduated Mallow campus day students, FREE on the Training Support Grant.
|Deadline||Enrol Online before Monday, 22 January 2024|
- To create an awareness of safety and health issues in the workplace.
- To familiarise the learner with the responsibilities and duties of the employer and employee with regard to health and safety.
- To develop skills in identifying hazards and carry out risk assessments.
- To familiarise the learner with the relevant national legislation and statutory bodies.
Official QQI specifications and assessment breakdown: QQI 5N1794 Safety and Health at Work, Level 5
- Learners must be aged 18 and over.
- A pass Leaving Certificate or equivalent standard.
- Or relevant work and life experience for mature students.
- Talk to us if you have any questions.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
Course costs already include QQI certification.
Courses can be free for Social Welfare or PUP recipients with the Training Support Grant (up to €1,000 per year).