This course provides the successful learner with a nationally accredited award in the theory and practice of early childhood education and care. The learner will gain knowledge, skills and the competence to work independently and under supervision in a range of early childhood care and education settings. It is made up of 8 components and… >>
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
Mallow College, Tuesday, 18:30-21:30, from 01 October for 10 Weeks. €220* (€161.00 conc.)
This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to promote and maintain safety and health in a work environment.
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Enrol online today.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 01 October 2019
Cost: €230.00, *€220.00 with online discount, €161.00 for Social Welfare (certified courses) and Old Age Pension recipients, €138.00 for Mallow College day students and recent graduates.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- To create an awareness of safety and health issues in the workplace.
- To familiarise the learner with the responsibilities and duties of the employer and employee with regard to health and safety.
- To develop skills in identifying hazards and carry out risk assessments.
- To familiarise the learner with the relevant national legislation and statutory bodies.
- A pass Leaving Certificate or equivalent standard.
- Relevant work and life experience is equivalent for mature students (aged 23 and over).
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.