Related: Train the Trainer, Training and Development: QQI Level 6 Palliative Care Support: QQI Level 5 After School Support: QQI Level 5 Care Support: QQI Level 5 5M4339 Health Care Support: QQI Level 5 Certificate
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €290.00* / €210.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to provide reflexology treatments for the purposes of relaxation and the relief of stress in order to encourage general health and wellbeing, under appropriate supervision.
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Enrol online today.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 14 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 01 October 2019
Cost: €300.00, *€290.00 with online discount, €210.00 for Social Welfare (certified courses) and Old Age Pension recipients, €180.00 for Mallow College day students and recent graduates.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- To assist learners to develop the skills required to carry out a reflexology treatment using appropriate client care, aftercare and homecare advice.
- To assist learners to understand the importance of professionalism and health and safety when carrying out a reflexology treatment.
- To assist learners to appreciate the importance of contraindications, referral procedures and conditions related to the feet.
- To assist learners to understand the therapeutic benefits of reflexology and its role for clients and families receiving palliative or social care.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.