New course running for Summer 2019 in Charleville. Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the practices and principles underpinning the role of a Special Needs Assistant to enable the… >>
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €225.00* / €168.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to provide reflexology treatments for the purposes of relaxation and the relief of stress in order to encourage general health and wellbeing, under appropriate supervision.
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Pre-register to sign up for future course notifications.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 14 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 23 September 2019
Cost: €240.00, *€225.00 with online discount, €168.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €144.00 for Mallow College day students.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- To assist learners to develop the skills required to carry out a reflexology treatment using appropriate client care, aftercare and homecare advice.
- To assist learners to understand the importance of professionalism and health and safety when carrying out a reflexology treatment.
- To assist learners to appreciate the importance of contraindications, referral procedures and conditions related to the feet.
- To assist learners to understand the therapeutic benefits of reflexology and its role for clients and families receiving palliative or social care.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.