Mallow Campus, 18:30-21:30, from Monday 26 September for 14 weeks.
Reflexology QQI Level 5 Certificate 5N5371
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to provide reflexology treatments for the purposes of relaxation and the relief of stress in order to encourage general health and wellbeing, under appropriate supervision.
Mallow Campus Classes
|Nights||Monday – Onsite|
|Times||18:30 to 21:30|
|Starting||Monday, 26 September 2022|
*€300.00 with online discount, €217.00 for Social Welfare/PUP, €217.00 for Old Age Pension recipients, €186.00 for current and just graduated Mallow campus day students, FREE on the Training Support Grant.
Enrol Online before Monday, 19 September 2022
- To assist learners to develop the skills required to carry out a reflexology treatment using appropriate client care, aftercare and homecare advice.
- To assist learners to understand the importance of professionalism and health and safety when carrying out a reflexology treatment.
- To assist learners to appreciate the importance of contraindications, referral procedures and conditions related to the feet.
- To assist learners to understand the therapeutic benefits of reflexology and its role for clients and families receiving palliative or social care.
Official QQI specifications and assessment breakdown: QQI 5N5371 Reflexology, Level 5
- Learners must be aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
Course costs already include QQI certification.