Now enrolling for Wednesdays.
Online (Wednesdays), 18:30-21:30, from Wednesday 29 September for 12 weeks. €190* (€140 conc.)
Reception Skills and Frontline Office Skills QQI Level 5 Certificate 5N1407
The aim of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence required to carry out reception related tasks and operations as a front line representative in a range of organisations.
|Enrolment||Now enrolling for Wednesday classes.|
|Times||18:30 to 21:30|
|Starting||Wednesday, 29 September 2021|
Live video-conferencing on Google Meet, email tutor support, free Google Docs and Microsoft Office Online, study notes and course materials online on Moodle.
How do online classes work?
*€190.00 with online discount, €140.00 for Social Welfare/PUP, €140.00 for Old Age Pension recipients, €120.00 for current and just graduated Mallow campus day students, FREE on the Training Support Grant.
|Deadline||Accepting late applications from Wednesday, 15 September 2021.|
- Examine the skills, functions and responsibilities of a receptionist or front line office representative within an organisation.
- Outline the products, services, key policies, structures and personnel of an organisation.
- Explore the range of telecommunications network equipment used within a reception and or front office context, to include, telephone management systems, electronic directories and computer networks.
- Plan a reception layout and describe office equipment in the reception area.
- Apply a range of communication skills including personal, interpersonal and technological proficiencies using effective tone, pitch, use of voice and body language.
- Operate a range of equipment in the reception area to include a telecommunications system, an intercom, pager, a computerised data entry system, electronic diary, photocopier, scanner, fax machine and postal automation equipment.
Official QQI specifications and assessment breakdown: QQI 5N1407 Reception and Frontline Office Skills, Level 5
- Studying online requires a PC or laptop with reliable broadband and a basic IT knowledge.
- Find out more about studying online.
- Learners must be aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
Course costs already include QQI certification.
Facebook Live Fridays at 8pm for all the latest information and answers to your questions.