Mallow College of Further Education, 18:30-21:30, from 29 January for 12 weeks. €250* (€182 conc.)
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to link an introductory understanding of psychological perspectives with practical therapeutic applications and the development of psychology as a discipline.
Now enrolling for Mallow. Enrol online today.
NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 29 January 2020
Cost: €260.00, *€250.00 with online discount, €182.00 for Social Welfare, 30% off for Old Age Pension recipients, €156.00 for current and recently graduated Mallow College day students.
Registration Week, Monday January 13 to Wednesday January 15, 19:00 to 20:00 at NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education. Check your options and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- Explain the main features, characteristics, core principles and concepts of two of the major psychological perspectives.
- Identify the main therapies, interventions, practical and ethical boundaries of each psychological perspective within care and other settings.
- Explain how each perspective contributes to an understanding of individual and group behaviour.
- Gain an understanding of the research methods and ethical issues involved in the study of psychology.
- Apply theory and research to work practice with due regards for ethics.
- Learners aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.