New course running for Summer 2019 in Charleville. Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. From €205.00* / €154.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients. The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the practices and principles underpinning the role of a Special Needs Assistant to enable the… >>
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €285.00* / €210.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
This course aims to provide learners with a skill and competency in both the theory and practice of project management methodologies, incorporating the elements of soft and hard skills of project management.
Coming soon for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Pre-register to sign up for future course notifications.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 25 September 2019
Cost: €300.00, *€285.00 with online discount, €210.00 for Social Welfare and Old Age Pension recipients, €180.00 for Mallow College day students.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- Examine the key principles and concepts underpinning project management theory and practice.
- Investigate a range of approaches to project management to include specific tools and techniques used to plan, cost and manage a project. Communicate project management planning operations using a variety of information channels.
- Examine monitoring and evaluation techniques for a project.
- Apply appropriate controls and evaluation techniques to achieve project aims and objectives. Formulate a project management proposal by establishing rationale based on valid needs analysis.
- Utilise financial planning and budget models within the context of managing a project. Manage a project taking corrective action where necessary to meet agreed goals.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.