This course provides the successful learner with a nationally accredited award in the theory and practice of early childhood education and care. The learner will gain knowledge, skills and the competence to work independently and under supervision in a range of early childhood care and education settings. It is made up of 8 components and… >>
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €280.00* / €203.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence of presentation software and communication skills that can be used in a business and training environment.
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Enrol online today.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Wednesday, 02 October 2019
Cost: €290.00, *€280.00 with online discount, €203.00 for Social Welfare (certified courses) and Old Age Pension recipients, €174.00 for Mallow College day students and recent graduates.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- Appraise the importance of effective professional presentation in a business and training environment.
- Value powerful visual presentation using sophisticated presentation skills in a business and training environment.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of presentation software so that presentations can be created, managed and delivered.
- Evaluate cognitive learning theories and methods such as auditory, visual, kinesthetic styles of learning.
- Utilise design and planning tools to facilitate communication, engagement and learning by the target audience.
- Utilise multimedia tools and visual aids to include charts, diagrams, graphs, images, audio files, to ensure objectives of the presentation are achieved.
- Troubleshoot macros and templates to design a coherent presentation.
- Research the context and content of the material/data to be presented and the profile of the target audience.
- Supervise facilities and resources so that presentations can be delivered within optimum presentation conditions.
- Utilise assistive technology to ensure all members of the audience are engaged with all communications.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.