This course provides the successful learner with a nationally accredited award in the theory and practice of early childhood education and care. The learner will gain knowledge, skills and the competence to work independently and under supervision in a range of early childhood care and education settings. It is made up of 8 components and… >>
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
From €240.00* / €175.00 for Social Welfare/OAP recipients.
This programme module aims to facilitate the learner to acquire a comprehensive introduction to the theory and practice of digital photographic production. It will develop practical, critical and creative skills in the production of digital photographic images.
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Enrol online today.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 30 September 2019
Cost: €250.00, *€240.00 with online discount, €175.00 for Social Welfare (certified courses) and Old Age Pension recipients, €150.00 for Mallow College day students and recent graduates.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- To enable the learner to acquire fundamental skills of digital photographic production.
- To enable the learner to develop an understanding of the inter-relationship between theory and practice of photography.
- To enable the learner to work in an effective manner individually and participate successfully as a member of a team.
- To enable the learner to engage with the creative, original, experimental and personal responses in their work.
- To facilitate the learner to develop an awareness of photography as a contemporary medium of communication.
- To facilitate the learner to develop critical skills through the practice of photography.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.