Now enrolling in Mallow.
Mallow College of Further Education, 18:30-21:30, from 27 January for 12 weeks. €250* (€182 conc.)
This programme module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to understand the nutritional composition of food and the effects of food and nutrition on an individual’s health and personal well-being.
Now enrolling for Mallow. Enrol online today.
NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 12 Weeks
Starting: Monday, 27 January 2020
Cost: €260.00, *€250.00 with online discount, €182.00 for Social Welfare, 30% off for Old Age Pension recipients, €156.00 for current and recently graduated Mallow College day students.
Registration Week, Monday January 13 to Wednesday January 15, 19:00 to 20:00 at NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education. Check your options and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- To understand the importance of healthy eating and its benefits to good health.
- To be able to identify the components of a healthy diet for all age groups.
- To understand the process of digestion and the factors that affect it.
- Appreciate the role of food and its significance in the management of various conditions and diseases.
- Learners aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- A QQI certification fee of €20 is already included in course fee.