Mallow Campus, 18:15-19:45, from Monday 26 September 2022 for 6 weeks.
This programme will show learners how to use mindful living to reduce stress in their own lives, improve confidence and even make it easier to get out of bed in the morning!
Mallow Campus Classes
|Nights||Tuesday – Onsite|
|Times||18:15 to 19:45|
|Starting||Tuesday, 26 September 2023|
*€45.00 with online discount, €38.50 for Old Age Pension recipients, €33.00 for current and just graduated Mallow campus day students, FREE on the Training Support Grant.
|Deadline||Enrol before Monday, 18 September 2023|
- Mindful Living focuses on ways to reduce stress and bring more peacefulness into our lives.
- Come join us and learn some techniques to live a more mindful life.
- Learners must be aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
Mary Scanlon is an experienced practitioner in integrated humanistic counselling: specialising in mindfulness techniques and enneagram personality analysis. An honours graduate of Psychology from University College Cork, Mary works as a counsellor and group counselling facilitator, and presents a number of successful classes and seminars in mindfulness and the enneagram. https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-scanlon-a13237a6/
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie https://nightschool.ie/badge, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.