This course provides the successful learner with a nationally accredited award in the theory and practice of early childhood education and care. The learner will gain knowledge, skills and the competence to work independently and under supervision in a range of early childhood care and education settings. It is made up of 8 components and… >>
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow.
Mallow College, Tuesday, 18:30-21:30, from 01 October for 10 Weeks. €220* (€161.00 conc.)
Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration, and Communication.
Successful candidates for the Word 2016 exam have a fundamental understanding of the Word environment and the ability to complete tasks independently. They demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Word 2016 by creating and editing two- to three-page documents for a variety of purposes and situations. Document examples include professional-looking reports, multi-column newsletters, résumés, and business correspondence.
Caroline O’Connell has a BA in Education, Business & Accounting. She has trained in latest methodologies and techniques in technology enhanced learning, with in-depth specialities in business and accounting. Caroline brings to teaching the practical knowledge and skills from a diverse experience working in industry financial teams; as well as preparing accounts for sole traders and farmers. Caroline has worked with a variety of groups on developing IT skills: from secondary school students, self-employed farmers, employees wishing to upskill, and complete beginners. Caroline’s own approach is to actively tailor each course to the specific needs of the group – surveying students on night one to design the road map for the rest of the course. http://linkedin.com/in/caroline-o-connell-aa1404116
Now enrolling for Autumn 2019 in Mallow. Enrol online today.
Location: NightSchool.ie at Mallow College of Further Education.
Times: 18:30 to 21:30
Duration: 10 Weeks
Starting: Tuesday, 01 October 2019
Cost: €230.00, *€220.00 with online discount, €161.00 for Social Welfare (certified courses) and Old Age Pension recipients, €138.00 for Mallow College day students and recent graduates.
Information Week, Monday September 9 to Wednesday September 11, 19:00 to 20:00 at Mallow College of Further Education. Get more information, meet tutors, and enrol on the night. Add Facebook Event reminder.
- MOS certification is for students and professionals looking to demonstrate proficiency in using one or more Microsoft Office programs and in deploying Microsoft Office cloud and hybrid solutions. Differentiate yourself with this competency as a proven expert in Office skills.
- If you plan to pursue the higher-level Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE): Productivity certification, becoming a certified Microsoft Office Specialist is a great entry point.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2016 certification exams introduce a new performance-based format for improved testing of a candidate’s knowledge, skills, and abilities using the MOS 2016 programs.
- No previous experience required.
- The course cost includes Microsoft examination and certification fees.
- Microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/default.aspx, phone .
- See full Terms & Conditions.
- More enrolment options.