Live Online, 18:30-21:30, from Thursday 03 February for 4 weeks. €65* (€53 conc.)
4 Week Business Training Course
This course aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns on social media. It would be of interest particularly to those who own a business, who are starting a business, marketing professionals, or anyone managing a corporate website. Digital marketing will enhance your business online presence.
- Week 1: Introduction to social media marketing. Workshop: How to create a marketing plan.
- Week 2: Facebook and LinkedIn
- Week 3: Instagram and Twitter
- Week 4: TikTok and Content Creation
|Enrolment||Now enrolling for Online classes.|
|Times||18:30 to 21:30|
|Starting||Thursday, 03 February 2022|
Live video-conferencing on Google Meet, email tutor support, free Google Docs and Microsoft Office Online, study notes and course materials online on Moodle.
How do online classes work?
*€65.00 with online discount, €52.50 for Old Age Pension recipients, €45.00 for current and just graduated Mallow campus day students, FREE on the Training Support Grant.
|Deadline||Enrol online here before Thursday, 20 January 2022.|
- To lead the learner to an understanding of the current and evolving role of social media as part of an overall marketing strategy.
- To support the learner in implementing an online marketing plan including identifying marketing goals, audience personas and measurements of success.
- To guide the learner in selecting and using appropriate social media platforms for suitable business clients or industry including correct setup of accounts, posting/scheduling of content, paid adverts and audience targeting.
- To help the learner to create engaging content including images, infographics and video and how to adapt content for each social media platform.
- Studying online requires a PC or laptop with reliable broadband and a basic IT knowledge.
- Find out more about studying online.
- Learners must be aged 18 and over.
- No previous experience required.
- Find out more about the type of people who take our courses.
Karen Twomey holds a First Class Honors Masters in Public Relations with New Media, a Degree in Property Studies & Economics, as well as a Certificate in Computer & Office Technology. Karen’s focus is in helping businesses to get stand out online while working as a freelance Digital Marketing Consultant as Communications Hub (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), specialising in the delivery of digital marketing campaigns and online training. An experienced tutor with NightSchool.ie and the Cork Training Centre, Karen also runs one-to-one and group online training workshops in marketing and social media, as well as providing continuing professional development courses with organisations such as the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland. She is a Business Mentor with Ballyhoura Development Group. https://www.linkedin.com/in/karenmtwomey/
- Cork ETB & NightSchool.ie https://nightschool.ie/badge, phone 022 43030.
- See full Terms & Conditions.